Thursday, July 3, 2014

Fluffy cream cheese filled moist brownies

CREAM CHEESE FILLED BROWNIES
 

Preheat oven 350F...
****I followed the baking time according to the bix instructions for the 13×9 pan
I used the family size brownie mix in the box and followed mixed it accoding to the directions  set aside.
For the filling I used room temperature 8oz cream cheese, 1/2 egg, 1tsp vanilla, 1TBSP vegetable oil, 1/4 sugar.


Mix cheese, sugar, oil, vanilla until combined the add egg
I used a ice cream scooper to scoop brownie mix into paper lined muffin pan EvEningly then spoon in the cheese mix into each muffin cup the using a melon scooper I filled the brownie cup with the cheese mixture I then folded the brownie over the cheese mixture baked from 20-28 minutes or a toothpick come out clean once poked. Allow to rest for 10 minutes then remove from pan and let cool on rack
 ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment