Friday, June 6, 2014

Banana espresso frappachino

This was so delicious after my first taste I was doing the "Ohmahgawd this taste good dance"!!!
I really was always stand offish about making my own coffee drink. come to find out there are very easy plus I'm in control of the true calories, coffee strength, and sweetness. I made 2 cups of my favorite coffee last night put it in the refrigerator overnight just for this frappe. In this frappe I used:

1/2 cup *GoldenStar coconut milk
3/4 of a frozen banana
4 ice cubes
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 large egg whites *set aside add last
2 - 4 oz. of strong coffee or espresso
*honey, agave, or your choice of sweetener ***I used blue agave to my taste.


Put all the ingredients in a blender EXCEPT the egg whites. Blend low to high add the sweetener to taste (if needed) then add the egg whites down the mixture vortex (while the blender is on this will help the egg not to separate)...........ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment