Saturday, June 14, 2014

Protein packed berry blast

Thank you Dr. Perricone!!!
 
1) 1/3 cup blueberries, raspberries or mixed berries
***I used 1/2 cup of mixed berries
*** I used 1/2 TBSP of *Blueberry powder I use low on frozen berries
2) 1 teaspoon of non-Dutched processed cocoa
***stevia or Splenda to taste
***a little hot water. to mix the cocoa
3) 1tsp. of organic virgin coconut oil 
4) 6-8 ounces of liquid egg white
*** I used 3 egg whites

 
This is what I did...
 
1) I pureed my berries in a tall cup with hand mixer adding water as needed then added the blueberry powder to pureed berries
2) then, in a small bowl I melted the oil in the microwaved (a few seconds)
3) mixed in the cocoa into the coconut oil, then added this mixture to the puree fruit mix, then added my Splenda to taste
4) then, added the 3 egg whites to the berry mixture and stirred until combined then I used the hand mixer to blend until the consistency I like.
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment